2019 Channel Sales Partner’s Recovery Cash
Why gamble when you can win $10,000? Think of all the things you could do with $10,000. It’s as simple as downloading the app and registering for the “CP19$10K” Scavenger Hunt to earn 1 entry.
You can enter to win by downloading the app and registering for the hunt.
Download the Scavify App from your phone’s app store.
Search and register for the “CP19$10K” Hunt in Scavify. Contest ends on April 12, 12:00 PM PST.
Pro Tip: Use your first and last name for a username and utilize an E-mail you check frequently when registering. The winner will be notified via E-mail on April 19, 2019.
Watch the video tutorial here.
Maximize your chances of winning $10,000 by visiting the Expo Floor!
For each 10pts an individual gains 1 entry into the raffle for $10,000. These actions must be logged in the app to qualify.
See the point values below:
- Download the app and join the “CP19$10K” Hunt – 10 pts
- Visit the Telegration Team at Starbucks in Mandalay Bay Across from Libertine Social from 9:00 am -12:00 pm PST on Thursday, April 11. Check here for map. – 50 pts
- Visit Beka Channel Vision at booth #1669 – 20 pts
- Visit BullsEye Telecom at Meeting Room PMR7 – 20pts
- Visit Granite Telecommunications at Booth #952 – 20 pts
- Visit net2phone at Conference Room Palm H on Thursday, April 11 at 2:30 pm PST – 20 pts
- Visit Office Depot CompuCom at booth #230 – 20 pts
- Visit Telesystem at Booth #1673 – 20 pts
- Visit Vivial/mGage at Booth #872 – 20 pts
All booth stops must be completed during Expo Hours.
Wednesday, April 10 – 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm PST
Thursday, April 11 – 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm PST
Friday, April, 12 – 10:00 am -12:00 pm PST
Check here for a full map of the 2019 Channel Partners Conference and Expo Floor at Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas.
One winner of the $10,000 prize will be announced by April 19, 2019 and notified via E-mail.
Please note by participating, you agree to the terms and conditions listed here.
To qualify to win, you must be a Channel Sales Partner. Winner cannot work directly for any event sponsor, industry carrier, solution provider, or vendor.