Founded: March 5, 1995
Headquarters: Southfield, MI
# Employees: 100+
- With over 3200+ miles of fiber across the state and unique fixed wireless offerings, 123Net prides itself on being Michigan's "Backbone for Business".
- 123Net is headquartered in Southfield, MI, the epicenter of communication for Southeast Michigan. In addition, 123Net's Grand Rapids location provides ability to service customers across the state.
- 123NET has been successfully providing data center, network, and voice services to enterprises, carriers, ISPs, and technology companies for over 20 years.
- SIP Voice
- Dynamic Voice
- Fixed Wireless
- Hosted IP-PBX
- PRI Voice
- Dedicated Internet
- Ethernet Services
- T1 Services
- Dark Fiber
- Private Line
Services Territory: Primarily focused on Michigan business, with capabilities to service out of state locations.
Elevator Pitch: Thousands of companies rely on 123Net to provide enterprise data center, network, and voice services.
- Strong focus on service and support
- Built and managed by industry engineering leadership
- Local footprint
- Redundant last mile option via fiber, wireless, and alternative access providers
- Connectivity to 4 data centers in Michigan
Ideal Customer Profile Traits:
- Mid-Enterprise sized business
- Majority of locations within the state of Michigan
- Requirement for network reliability and redundancy