Headquarters: Southfield, MI
# Employees: 200
- BullsEye Telecom is a leading managed telecom services provider.
- We deliver customized and integrated phone, data and internet services to multi-location companies nationwide.
- BullsEye makes telecom management easier by consolidating invoices and points of contact, which results in containing costs, optimizing performance and continually evolving your enterprise level communication systems.
- VoIP - Hosted PBX, Integrated Voice, IP PRI, SIP Trunking, Auto Attendant, VTN
- Managed Network Security & Monitoring
- CradlePoint Wireless Failover
- POTS & TDM PRI Analog Voice
- SD-WAN - Powered by Velocloud
- Rebilling/Invoice Integration
- Broadband – Aggregation, Cable, Ethernet, Fiber, DSL, T1, Fixed Wireless & Satellite
- Unified Communications
Services Territory: Nationwide Coverage
Elevator Pitch: BullsEye does more than just deliver the necessary connections, hardware and software across multi-location facilities—we make telecom management easier by consolidating invoices and points of contact, containing costs, optimizing performance and continually evolving your multi-location communications systems. Our approach makes it possible for us to deliver the advanced technology, strategic processes, robust management platforms and comprehensive support your telecom initiatives require.
- Single Source Provider - Providing a single source for Analog Voice, VoIP, Broadband, SD-WAN and Ucaas/Mobility
- POTS to VoIP Roadmap - Providing your customers a proven roadmap from Analog to VoIP in a safe controlled environment
- Telecom Management Portal - Giving greater control, insight into telecom management, reporting and analytics plus voice and billing
- One Invoice for All Services - Eliminating billing nightmares with the convenience of a single invoice solution for all services and location
Ideal Customer Profile Traits:
- Disparate providers for voice, broadband, SD-WAN and VoIP solutions
- Lack of visibility into their telecom inventory and spend
- Significant time spent processing multiple invoices
- The need for a single source to migrate them from analog to VoIP on a single platform