# Employees: 138
- Our mission is to enable people to easily connect and get work done.
- Since CallTower’s inception in 2002, CallTower has become a leading provider of cloud-based, enterprise-class Unified Communications solutions for growing organizations worldwide.
- CallTower’s superior voice quality, network, international expansion, centralized order automation, support automation, geographic redundancy, Cloud/IT services, and user-friendly options make us the right solution for your clients.
- Native Microsoft Skype for Business in Private Cloud
- Cisco UC Solutions
- CT Cloud SIP
- Synergy – UCaaS Interoperability
- Microsoft Teams Direct Routing
- CT Cloud Voice
- Key UCaas Integrations: Contact Center, UC Analytics, CRM, fax, eNotifications + more
- Office 365
- CT Cloud Meeting, powered by Zoom
- CT Cloud Boost (Optimizes internet for more than 1K business applications
Services Territory: US + 70 countries Globally
Elevator Pitch: In the quickly evolving technology culture of today, CallTower stands apart by delivering dynamic, flexible and vetted communication solutions. When you partner with CallTower, you connect your customers with one of Microsoft’s largest Hosted Skype for Business and Teams providers, a premier leader in Cisco Enterprise Hosted VoIP and CT Cloud Voce. CallTower’s CT Cloud SIP DID Packages combine the most popular SIP features with concurrent calls equal to twice the number of DIDs. CALLTOWER IS IN A UNIQUE POSITION IN THE UC GLOBAL MARKET Only CallTower is able to deliver a complete voice-enabled Microsoft Skype for Business Solution, native with Office 365; requiring no 3rd party integrations and Direct Routing with Microsoft Teams. CallTower also offers a full UC Solution with Cisco Hosted UC leveraging the best of Cisco in a private cloud environment. CT Cloud Voice ensures cost-effective, rock-solid stability. Our Unified Communications solutions are enabling your customers with the world-class quality service their businesses demand. In addition, CallTower delivers business vital UCaaS features like contact center, CRM integration, call recording, CT Cloud Boost (internet optimization), fully supported device and video room solutions and UC Analytics in over 70 countries globally.
- 142% revenue growth since 2015
- Partner dedicated with aggressive bonus and residuals commissions that are the highest in the industry
- Hosted voice industry pioneer with a 99% customer retention rate
- Only company to deliver native industry leading hosted voice solutions
- Provisioning Proprietary Portal for Administrators and Users
Ideal Customer Profile Traits:
- Customers range in size from 75 to thousands of users, within a single or multi-location environment
- Domestic and international customers
- Customer environment currently utilizes Office 365 or Cisco devices