Founded: 1930, 87 years
Headquarters: Monroe, Louisiana
# Employees: 43,000
- CenturyLink is the 3rd largest telecommunications company in the United States and is recognized as a leader in the network services by the technology industry analyst firms
- Ranked by the Customer Respect Group, an international research and consulting firm that focuses on how corporations treat their online customers, as the best among 6 leading communications providers.
- Managed Hosting
- Customer Premises Equipment
- Voice & Collaboration
- IT Services
Services Territory: Nationwide
Elevator Pitch: Today’s IT organizations are faced with more complex challenges than ever, such as the explosion of applications, digital transformation, big data and data quality, relentless security threats, multi-cloud management, justifying legacy upgrades with static budgets, to name a few. However, companies like yours are still counting on technology to drive growth, generate revenue, and return value to shareholders. Enter CenturyLink Business: we’re committed to your business success. CenturyLink is the technology partner for many of the largest global businesses, helping them reduce their time to market, enable a distributed workforce, go digital, and gain a competitive edge. Be agile, efficient, and secure with CenturyLink Business as your partner.
- Connectivity across CenturyLink’s owned and operated Tier 1 global network.
- Industry leading Cloud and hosting solutions and expertise
- Award winning commitment to working with customers
- 430K miles of fiber, connected to 55 data centers
- SAVVIS – A CenturyLink Company
Ideal Customer Profile Traits:
- Small, Medium, and Enterprise businesses
- Multi-Site businesses with voice, data, and cloud needs
- Local footprint covering former Sprint/Embarq territories